ALL MANIFA TRAVEL CO., LTD TOUR BOOKING AND PAYMENT AGREEMENT :
- All bookings and reservations must be paid in full prior to receiving confirmation and prior to event starting
- All tour packages prices are listed in American Dollars $ USD
- All online payments will be processed by “wetravel” via “Stripe, Inc” and all same “Terms and Conditions” and the “Services Agreement” apply. (https://www.wetravel.com/terms) (https://stripe.com/us/ssa)
- Once your payment has been processed you are automatically agreeing to all the above listed
- All standard credit card and processing fees apply. credit card fees at 3.9% +$0.30(円) per transaction
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES :
- Manifa Travel Co., Ltd will not be held responsible for changes to tour schedule and reserve all rights to amend details and cancel any tour packages at the last minute subject to necessity and due to any unforeseeable reasons. EG extreme weather conditions, road blockage, ceremonies.
- If Manifa Travel Co., Ltd do CANCEL a tour due to such circumstances, you will receive a FULL REFUND OR THE TOUR PACKAGE DATE WITH BE RESCHEDULED.
- A FULL REFUND will be issued if notice to cancel booking is received up to 8 days before the start date of tour.
- NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED (1) If you give notice to cancel your booking less than 7 days before the tour start date. (2) If you do not show up at the designated pick up spot at the scheduled time for your tour without notifying Manifa Head Office
- DATE CHANGE (1) if you have missed your pick up you will be responsible for informing Manifa Head Office and you will be obligated to pay for your own transport to make your own way to join the rest of the shared tour group for the remaining tour activities of the day. (2) if you cancelled your tour at the last minute by informing Manifa Travel Head Office you will be able to reschedule your tour for another date
- FOR ALL PRIVATE TOURS (1) a full refund will be issues if the cancellations is with one month of tour start date (2) if tour is cancelled 3 weeks before tour start date a 25% cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund amount (3) cancellations made 2 weeks before tour start date a 50% cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund amount (4) no refund will be given for cancellations under one week
- Manifa Travel guarantees that all its buses and cars owned by Manifa Travel are insured as commercial passenger vehicle. Insurance coverage does not apply after the passengers have exited the vehicle.
- A private travel insurance is compulsory for all people traveling with Manifa Travel.
- The participants must be aware that during the course of the trip certain risks and dangers may occur, including but not limited to hazards of traveling on a mountain bicycle, kayak, hiking, or driving in a motor vehicle or boat, snakes, insects and other wildlife and proximity of elephants. It may also involve an accident or illness in remote places without appropriate facilities, or be caused by the forces of nature. The client agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and agrees that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitter, employees or agent, or to any member of the tour group. Manifa Travel accepts no liability in respect of death, personal injury, illness or delay of the passenger, or for any loss or damage to the property of the participant during the course of the trip, however caused.
- When booking on Manifa Travel tour, the client understands that Manifa Travel runs adventure and outdoor tours in Laos where the standards of accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, level of infrastructure development and medical facilities, and telecommunication services are not necessarily the same as one may be used to at home, or one would find on a conventional holiday. This type of holiday inherently involves a higher level of personal risk than a ‘conventional holiday’.
- Manifa Travel, the Government of Laos and the Lao National Tourism Administration cannot accept any responsibility for accidents, injuries, death, or loss of personnel effects. The client understands that during the course of the tour certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, political instability and the forces of nature. The client agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Each client acknowledges that travel on Manifa Travel tour requires a degree of flexibility, and understands that the itinerary, accommodation and modes of transport are subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances. Should Manifa Travel deem it advisable to amend an itinerary for any reason, it may do so by shortening, varying or re-routing any trip. These changes are binding and additional expenses will be charged to the client, if the reason for any alteration is outside control from Manifa Travel.
- While traveling with Manifa Travel, the client agrees to accept the authority of the leader or local operator at all time. He/she is aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members. The client understands that Manifa Travel reserves the right to decline the participation of any person as a member of the group at any time.
- The client acknowledges that Manifa Travel contracts a network of companies, government agencies and individuals throughout the country to assist in the running of its tours. To the best of Manifa Travel knowledge, these third parties are qualified to perform the duties they are contracted to perform. However, Manifa Travel will not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may occur due to the behavior of these third parties.
- Manifa Travel Group will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveler who contravenes any law or regulation of Lao P. D. R.